Friday, December 10, 2010

The record is coming soon! December 19th!





It's true! Our good friend Mike Powers has finished the artwork and is duplicating the records over the course of the next few days. We'll get them and start selling them before Christmas! We're beyond excited to get this record to people. Unfortunately, we don't have many gigs coming up between when we'll have the CDs and Christmas, and it's not likely that they'll be available for download in time. I'm sure your friends and family would love an "I.O.U. 1 Sunshine and Shadow" for Christmas just the same.

We'll be setting up an online order form so you can order from us directly, and you'll receive a package delivered directly from us with a little note from one of the members of the band (I'm gonna make Chris Jasinski do all of the note writing). We'll also be going the online route so people can download our music...ideally that would be for those who don't know us and find our music online or on the radio. We hope you'll come see us at our shows and pick up a hard copy of the CD above all else. Or at least I do, I guess I can't speak for the band.

This has been a really neat project to undertake and I'm really glad I got to be a part of it. I can't wait to give someone a copy of an actual CD and say, "I'm on this! It's wrapped in plastic!" Although I might not say those exact words.

We'll be in Avon on Saturday (Hessian Lion Bar on E Main St. at 10), Plainville on Sunday (Plainville United Methodist Church at 7), and then WICN's holiday show the next Thursday!

- G

No comments:

Post a Comment